Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills hit the field against the New England Patriots on Sunday at home at New Era Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Singletary's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Singletary's Bills take on the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary's per-game rushing attempts average (11.3) is 0.2 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Singletary has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts in two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his chances).
- Singletary's season-long average over/under is 12.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of seven games this year, Singletary achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Singletary's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.6. He's gone over that total in just two of seven games (28.6%).
- In his one career matchup against the Patriots, Singletary recorded 15 carries, 3.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Singletary's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 11.5 attempts, a figure he has outperformed one time in one career game opposite the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Singletary is set at 51.5 yards. That's 8.9 fewer than his season average of 42.6.
- Singletary has not rushed for more than 51.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Singletary's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 62.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 19.9 on average.
- Singletary has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of seven times (28.6%).
- Singletary has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (62.5) in just 14.3% of his games (one out of seven matchups).
- Singletary's 46 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Patriots are 5.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Singletary's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 51.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive