Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills hit the field against the New York Jets on Sunday on the road at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Singletary's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Singletary's Bills play the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary's per-game rushing attempts average (11.8) is 1.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Singletary has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Singletary's season-long average over/under is 12.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of six games this year, Singletary achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Singletary's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.5. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
- In his two career matchups against the Jets, Singletary averages 6.5 carries per game, 7.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Singletary has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 13.5 rushing attempts in two total games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Singletary is set at 61.5 yards. That's 16.7 less than his season average of 44.8.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Singletary has had more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (62.7) by 17.9 yards.
- Singletary has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Singletary has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (62.7) in only 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- Singletary's 50 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jets are 11.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Jets, Singletary has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 61.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive