Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills host the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday at New Era Field. Here's some tips for betting on Singletary's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. You can watch Singletary's performance play out for the Bills against the Chiefs on FOX/NFL at 5:00 PM ET.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary has averaged 12.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (12.5).
- Singletary has not carried the ball more than 12.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Singletary has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.5).
- Singletary has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Singletary has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (12.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Singletary's 47.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 17.1 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Singletary has not run for more than 64.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Singletary's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 62.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.9 on average.
- Singletary has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Singletary has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (62.3 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive