Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills visit the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Singletary's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the New England Patriots. Watch Singletary's Bills play the Patriots at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary has averaged 10.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Monday's game (8.5).
- Singletary has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in nine of 14 games this season (64.3% of his chances).
- Singletary has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.9).
- Singletary took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 14 games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Singletary's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.9. He's gone over that total in only six of 14 games (42.9%).
- In his two career matchups against the Patriots, Singletary averages 14.5 carries per game, 6.0 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Singletary's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 8.5 attempts, a mark he has surpassed two times in two career games opposite the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Singletary's 45.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.6 less than Monday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (seven of 14 matchups), Singletary has put up more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (53) by 7.1 yards.
- Singletary has hit the rushing yards over in only six of 14 opportunities (42.9%).
- Singletary's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
- Singletary's 66 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Patriots are 19.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Singletary has eclipsed Monday's prop bet rushing yards total of 46.5 yards one time in two career games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive