Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the Denver Broncos on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here are some betting insights and tips for Singletary's rushing props. You can watch how Singletary's performance plays out when the Bills square off against the Broncos on NFL Network at 4:30 PM ET.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary has averaged 10.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (9.5).
- Singletary has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts in eight out of 13 games this season (61.5% of his chances).
- Singletary has averaged 0.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11).
- Singletary took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 13 games this year (30.8% of his chances).
- Singletary has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11 rushing attempts) in just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 games).
- Singletary's 21 carries in his lone career matchup against the Broncos are 11.5 more rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Singletary's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 9.5 attempts, a figure he has beat one time in one total game against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Singletary is set at 44.5 yards. That's 0.3 more than his season average of 44.2.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 matchups), Singletary has put up more than 44.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 53.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.5 on average.
- Singletary has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 13 opportunities (38.5%).
- Singletary has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (53.7) in just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
- In his lone career matchup against the Broncos, Singletary finished with 106 rushing yards, 61.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In one career game against the Broncos, Singletary has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 44.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive