Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at New Era Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Singletary's rushing props. Watch Singletary's Bills take on the Steelers at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary has recorded 10.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In six out of 12 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Singletary has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Singletary has averaged 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11.1).
- In just four of 12 games this year, Singletary achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Singletary has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.1 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (four of 12 games).
- In his lone career matchup against the Steelers, Singletary finished with 21 carries, 10.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Singletary has surpassed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 10.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Singletary is set at 46.5 yards. That's 1.2 more than his season average of 45.3.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games -- 50%), Singletary has had more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (54.2) by 8.9 yards.
- Singletary has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
- Singletary has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (54.2) in five out of 12 games.
- Singletary's 87 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Steelers are 40.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Steelers, Singletary has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 46.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive