Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the San Francisco 49ers on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Singletary's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Singletary's Bills take on the 49ers at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary has averaged 10.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Monday's game (8.5).
- In eight out of 11 games this season (72.7% of his chances), Singletary has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Singletary's season-long average over/under is 11.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Singletary took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of 11 games this year (27.3% of his chances).
- Singletary has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.3 rushing attempts) in just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards prop bet for Singletary is set at 41.5. That is 2.3 fewer yards than his season average of 43.8.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Singletary has put up more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 55.4 yards, which he's fallen short of by 11.6 on average.
- Singletary has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Singletary, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 55.4.
Powered By Data Skrive