Devin Singletary's Buffalo Bills host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Singletary's rushing prop bets. Watch Singletary's Bills take on the Chargers at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary has collected 9.9 rushing attempts per game, 2.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Singletary has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts in eight of 10 games this season (80% of his chances).
- Singletary's season-long average over/under is 11.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Singletary took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of 10 games this year (20% of his chances).
- Singletary's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.7. He's gone over that total in only three of 10 games (30%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Singletary's 40.0 rushing yards per game average is 2.5 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), Singletary has put up more than 37.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 57.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 17.2 on average.
- Singletary has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 10 times (30%).
- In only two games this season (20%), Singletary, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 57.2.
Powered By Data Skrive