On Saturday in the AFC Wild Card Round, Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills match up against the Indianapolis Colts at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Singletary's rushing prop bets. Watch how Singletary's performance plays out when the Bills square off against the Colts on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary has averaged 9.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 fewer than the over/under in Saturday's game (10.5).
- Singletary has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in six of 16 games this season (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Singletary has averaged 0.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.6).
- Singletary took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 16 games this year (31.2% of his chances).
- Singletary has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.6 rushing attempts) in only 37.5% of his games (six of 16 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Singletary is set at 45.5 yards. That's 2.6 more than his season average of 42.9.
- In 43.8% of his games this season (seven of 16 matchups), Singletary has put up more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 52 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.1 on average.
- Singletary has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 16 times (37.5%).
- Singletary has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52) in only 43.8% of his games (seven out of 16 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive