On Sunday, Devin Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens host the New York Giants at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Duvernay's receiving prop bets. Watch Duvernay's Ravens square off against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Duvernay is averaging 14.4 receiving yards per game, 15.1 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 21.4% of his games this year (three out of 14), Duvernay has collected more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Duvernay's season average of 14.4 receiving yards per game is 11.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.8.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Duvernay has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 21.4% of his games (three out of 14 opportunities), Duvernay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25.8).
Powered By Data Skrive