Devin Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Duvernay's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Watch Duvernay's Ravens take on the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Duvernay is averaging 15.5 receiving yards per game, 14.0 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 23.1% of his games this year (three out of 13), Duvernay has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Duvernay's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.8 per game. He is averaging 10.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Duvernay has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 23.1% of his games (three of 13 opportunities), Duvernay has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (25.8).
Powered By Data Skrive