Devin Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Duvernay's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Cleveland Browns. Watch Duvernay's Ravens play the Browns at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Duvernay is averaging 16.8 receiving yards per game, 8.7 less than the over/under of 25.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In three out of 12 games this year (25%), Duvernay has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Duvernay's season average of 16.8 receiving yards per game is 9.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.8.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Duvernay has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Duvernay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.8 yards.
- Duvernay's 12 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Browns are 13.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Duvernay has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 25.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive