Devin Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens host the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Duvernay's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Dallas Cowboys. Watch Duvernay's Ravens play the Cowboys on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Duvernay is averaging 18.1 receiving yards per game, 12.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (30.5).
- In three of 11 games this year (27.3%), Duvernay has totaled more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Duvernay's season average of 18.1 receiving yards per game is 6.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.2.
- Duvernay has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his three games (33.3%).
- In just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances), Duvernay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (24.2).
Powered By Data Skrive