Devin Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens host the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Duvernay receiving props. Watch Duvernay's Ravens square off with the Cowboys on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Duvernay is averaging 18.1 receiving yards per game, 11.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (29.5).
- In three out of 11 games this season (27.3%), Duvernay has put up more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Duvernay's season average of 18.1 receiving yards per game is 6.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.2.
- Duvernay has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his three games (33.3%).
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Duvernay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.2 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive