Devin Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's an analysis of Duvernay's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Duvernay's Ravens play the Steelers on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Duvernay is averaging 17.9 receiving yards per game, 9.6 less than the over/under of 27.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Duvernay has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Duvernay's season average of 17.9 receiving yards per game is 6.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.5.
- Duvernay has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Duvernay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.5 yards.
- Duvernay's 39 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Steelers are 11.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Duvernay's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 27.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed one time in one career game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive