Devin Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Duvernay's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Tennessee Titans. You can watch Duvernay's performance play out for the Ravens against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Devin Duvernay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Duvernay is averaging 19.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Duvernay has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Duvernay's season average of 19.3 receiving yards per game is 2.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 21.5.
- Duvernay has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in one of his one game (100%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances), Duvernay has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (21.5).
Powered By Data Skrive