DeVante Parker and the Miami Dolphins visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Parker receiving props. You can watch Parker and the Dolphins play the Cardinals on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 52.4 receiving yards per game, 3.1 fewer than the over/under of 55.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Parker has not totaled more than 55.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Parker's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.6 per game. He is averaging 11.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Parker has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Parker has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.6 yards.
- Parker is averaging 14 yards per game in his last one contest against the Cardinals, 41.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- In one career game against the Cardinals, Parker has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 55.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Parker has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through seven outings this year.
- Parker has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (two out of six), Parker has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Parker has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Cardinals, Parker scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Cardinals, Parker has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive