DeVante Parker and the Miami Dolphins host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Parker's receiving prop bets. Watch Parker's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Rams on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 60.7 receiving yards per game, 3.8 less than the over/under of 64.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six), Parker has totaled more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Parker's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64 per game. He is averaging 3.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Parker has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (two out of six chances), Parker has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (64).
- Parker's 79 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Rams are 14.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Parker's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 64.5 yards, a figure he has outdone one time in one total game versus the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker has grabbed 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of six games this season (33.3%), Parker has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Parker has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In only 20% of his games (one of five), Parker has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Parker has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 33.3% of his games (two of six chances).
- In his lone career matchup against the Rams, Parker scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Parker has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive