On Sunday, DeVante Parker and the Miami Dolphins host the New York Jets at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Parker's receiving prop bets. Watch Parker's Dolphins square off with the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 65.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 less than the over/under of 69.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Parker has not picked up more than 69.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Parker's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.9 per game. He has put up 2.9 more per game than that average.
- Parker has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Parker has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (62.9 yards).
- Parker is averaging 39.1 yards per game in his last seven contests against the Jets, 30.4 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Parker's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 69.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed two times in seven career games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Parker has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Parker has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- Parker has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Parker has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Parker's 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Jets are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Parker has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns three times in seven total games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive