DeVante Parker and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's a look at Parker's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Parker's performance plays out when the Dolphins square off against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 65.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than the over/under of 69.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Parker has not totaled more than 69.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Parker has collected 2.9 more receiving yards per game (65.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 62.9.
- Parker has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Parker has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (62.9 yards).
- Parker is averaging five yards per game in his last one contest against the Broncos, 64.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- In one career game versus the Broncos, Parker has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 69.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Parker has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- Parker has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Parker has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Parker has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his only career matchup against the Broncos, Parker scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Parker has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Broncos.
Powered by Data Skrive