DeVante Parker and the Miami Dolphins square off against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday on the road at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Parker's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Parker and the Dolphins face off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 52.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- In six out of 13 games this year (46.2%), Parker has totaled more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Parker's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.5 per game. He averages 11.4 less per game than that average.
- Parker has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 13 games (38.5%).
- In only 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 opportunities), Parker has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (63.5).
- Parker is averaging 59 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Bills, 6.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- Bookmakers have set Parker's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 52.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed six times in 10 total games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 13 games this year (30.8%), Parker has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Parker has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Parker has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Parker has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Parker's 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Bills are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Parker has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns four times in 10 career games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive