DeVante Parker's Miami Dolphins visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Saturday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Parker's receiving prop bets. Watch Parker's Dolphins face off against the Raiders on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 52.1 receiving yards per game, 6.4 fewer than the over/under of 58.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Parker has collected more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Parker's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.5 per game. He is averaging 11.4 less per game than that average.
- Parker has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 13 games (38.5%).
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Parker has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four out of 13), Parker has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Parker has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 25% of his games (three of 12), Parker has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Parker has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive