DeVante Parker and the Miami Dolphins host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's a look at Parker's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Parker's performance plays out when the Dolphins square off with the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 56.4 receiving yards per game, 7.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (63.5).
- In four of 12 games this year (33.3%), Parker has put up more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- Parker's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.5 per game. He averages 7.1 fewer per game than that average.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Parker has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Parker has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.5 yards.
- Parker is averaging 63 yards per game in his last one contest against the Chiefs, 0.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (63.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Parker's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 63.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one lifetime game against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3%), Parker has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Parker has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 27.3% of his games (three out of 11), Parker has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Parker has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Chiefs, Parker scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Parker has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive