DeVante Parker's Miami Dolphins host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Parker's receiving prop bets. Watch Parker's Dolphins play the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 58.4 receiving yards per game, 11.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- In 18.2% of his games this season (two of 11), Parker has put up more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Parker's season average of 58.4 receiving yards per game is 4.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 63.2.
- Parker has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Parker has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.2 yards.
- Parker is averaging 65.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Bengals, 4.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- Parker has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 69.5 yards one time in two career games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Parker has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Parker has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Parker has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Parker has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Bengals, Parker averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Parker has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two career games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive