On Sunday, DeVante Parker and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Parker's receiving prop bets. Watch Parker's Dolphins take on the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 52.3 receiving yards per game, 12.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- In two of 10 games this year (20%), Parker has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Parker's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.7 per game. He averages 10.4 less per game than that average.
- Parker has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In only 30% of his games (three out of 10 chances), Parker has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (62.7).
- Parker is averaging 38.6 yards per game in his last eight contests against the Jets, 25.9 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Parker's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 64.5 yards, a number he has outperformed two times in eight total games opposite the Jets.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 10 games this year (40%), Parker has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Parker has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine), Parker has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Parker has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Parker's 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the Jets are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Parker has gone over Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns three times in eight total games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive