On Sunday, Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans host the Green Bay Packers at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Watson's passing prop bets. You can watch Watson's performance play out for the Texans against the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Deshaun Watson Passing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Deshaun Watson Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Watson has averaged 22.8 completions per game this season, 1.7 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (24.5).
- In three of six games this season (50% of his chances), Watson recorded more than 24.5 completions.
- Watson has averaged 0.6 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.2).
- 50% of Watson's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Watson has gone over his average completions prop bet total (22.2 completions) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Watson has averaged 4.2 fewer passing attempts per game (33.3) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (37.5).
- Watson has not attempted more than 37.5 passes in a game through six outings this season.
- Watson is averaging 33.3 passing attempts per game, which is 1.9 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just 33.3% of his games (two of six), Watson has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Watson has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.2) in only 33.3% of his games in 2020 (two of six opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Watson has recorded 297.7 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 8.2 yards greater than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In three of six games this season (50%), Watson has thrown for more than 289.5 yards.
- Watson's season passing yardage average of 297.7 is 29.2 yards higher than his 268.5 average passing yards over/under.
- Watson has exceeded his passing yards total in 83.3% of his opportunities this season (five of six games).
- In four games this season (66.7%), Watson has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 268.5.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Watson is averaging 2.2 passing touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than the over/under of 2.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Watson has put up more than 2.5 passing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (two of six).
- Watson's season average of 2.2 passing touchdowns per game is 0.4 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.8.
- In half of his games, Watson has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (four of six), Watson has racked up more than 1.8 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Watson's per-game interception average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four out of six), Watson has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Watson has thrown 0.3 more interceptions (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 66.7% of the time this season (four of six outings), Watson has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Watson has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in 66.7% of his games in 2020 (four of six chances).
Powered By Data Skrive