Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Watson's passing prop bets. You can watch Watson and the Texans face off against the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Deshaun Watson Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Deshaun Watson Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Watson has averaged 23.0 completions per game this season, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (23.5).
- Watson had more than 23.5 completions in six of 12 games this season (50% of his chances).
- Watson's season-long average over/under is 23 completions. He has completed the same amount of passes per game as that prop bet average this season.
- In 50% of his games this year, Watson has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Watson has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (23 completions) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Watson has averaged 2.1 fewer passing attempts per game (33.4) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (35.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Watson has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (35.5 passing attempts).
- Watson averages 1.8 fewer passing attempts (33.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (35.2).
- In just 41.7% of his games (five of 12), Watson has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 opportunities), Watson has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (35.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Watson has recorded 295.2 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 24.7 yards greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In nine of 12 games this season (75%), Watson has thrown for more than 270.5 yards.
- Watson's average passing yards prop bet this season is 273.2, which he's exceeded by 22.0 yards on average this year.
- Watson has gone over his passing yard total in 75% of his opportunities this season (nine of 12 games).
- Watson's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 273.2, a figure he's gone over in nine out of 12 games this season (75%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Watson is averaging 2.0 passing touchdowns per game, 0.5 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Watson has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 66.7% of his games this year (eight out of 12).
- Watson has racked up 0.2 more passing touchdowns per game (2.0) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.8.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Watson has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (eight of 12), Watson has racked up more than 1.8 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Watson has thrown 0.5 interceptions per game this year, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7%), Watson has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- The average interceptions prop bet over/under for Watson this season is 0.5. That is the same as his season average.
- In just five of his 12 games this season (41.7%), Watson has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- In only 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12 games), Watson has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive