Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans travel to play the Detroit Lions on Thursday at Ford Field. Here's an analysis of Watson's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Watson's Texans play the Lions on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Deshaun Watson Passing Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Deshaun Watson Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Watson's per-game passing completions average (23.3) is 2.2 fewer than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (25.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30% of his chances), Watson had more than 25.5 completions.
- Watson has averaged 0.6 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.7).
- 50% of Watson's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Watson's average prop bet for completions is 22.7. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Watson has averaged 2.7 fewer passing attempts per game (33.8) than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (36.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Watson has attempted more than 36.5 passes.
- Watson averages 1.3 fewer passing attempts (33.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (35.1).
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10), Watson has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 opportunities), Watson has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (35.1).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Watson has thrown for an average of 288.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 3.2 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Watson has thrown for more than 291.5 yards.
- Watson's average passing yards prop bet this season is 271.7, which he's exceeded by 16.6 yards on average this year.
- Watson has gone over his passing yard total in 70% of his opportunities this season (seven of 10 games).
- Watson's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 271.7, a figure he's covered in seven out of 10 games this season (70%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Watson's 2.0 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.5 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet total in Thursday's contest (1.5).
- In seven out of 10 games this season (70%), Watson has grabbed more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Watson's season average of 2.0 passing touchdowns per game is 0.1 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.9.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Watson has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In seven of his 10 games (70%), Watson has racked up more than 1.9 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Watson averages the same number of interceptions per game this season as his prop bet total in Thursday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 10 games this year (40%), Watson has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Watson has tossed 0.5 interceptions per game this season, which equals his season average prop.
- In only four of his 10 games this season (40%), Watson has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- In just 40% of his games this season (four of 10 games), Watson has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive