DeSean Jackson and the Philadelphia Eagles host Washington on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Jackson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jackson and the Eagles square off with Washington on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
DeSean Jackson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
DeSean Jackson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jackson is averaging 47.2 receiving yards per game, 16.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In four of five games this year (80%), Jackson has totaled more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Jackson's season average of 47.2 receiving yards per game is 5.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 52.5.
- Jackson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In only 40% of his games (two out of five opportunities), Jackson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (52.5).
- Jackson's 71.9 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Football Team are 41.4 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Jackson's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 30.5 yards, a figure he has beat six times in eight career games versus the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive