Derrick Willies and the Cleveland Browns host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's a look at Willies' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Willies' Browns play the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Derrick Willies Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Derrick Willies Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Willies is averaging 0.0 receiving yards per game, 24.5 less than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Willies has not totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game through one outing this season.
- Willies' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.5 per game. He averages 24.5 less per game than that average.
- Willies has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Willies has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (24.5 yards).
- Willies is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Steelers, 24.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- Willies has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 24.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive