Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Henry's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Houston Texans. Watch Henry's Titans take on the Texans at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henry has averaged 22.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (24.5).
- In six out of 15 games this season (40% of his opportunities), Henry has recorded more than 24.5 rushing attempts.
- Henry's 22.9 rushing attempts per game is 1.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 21.4.
- 60% of Henry's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (nine of 15 games).
- Henry's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 21.4. He's gone over that total in nine of 15 games (60%).
- In his nine career matchups against the Texans, Henry averages 15.1 carries per game, 9.4 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Henry's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 24.5 attempts, a mark he has beat one time in nine career games versus the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Henry is set at 117.5. That's 1.0 fewer yard than his season average of 118.5.
- Six times this season (out of 15 total games -- 40%), Henry has had more than 117.5 rushing yards.
- Henry's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 101.5, which he's outpaced by 17.0 yards on average this year.
- Henry has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (60%) out of 15 opportunities.
- Henry's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 101.5 yards, a figure he's covered in nine out of 15 games (60%).
- Over his nine career matchups against the Texans, Henry averages 87.2 rushing yards per game, 30.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has eclipsed Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 117.5 yards two times in nine career games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henry has recorded 1.0 rushing touchdown per game, which is 0.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Henry has scored more than 1.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (five of 15 chances).
- Henry's season-long average over/under is 0.7 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In eight of 15 games this year, Henry hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (53.3% of his opportunities).
- Henry has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.7) in nine of 15 games (60%).
- Over his nine career matchups against the Texans, Henry averages 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.7 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Henry's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 1.5 touchdowns, a number he has outperformed two times in nine career games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive