Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Henry's rushing prop bets. Watch Henry's performance play out for the Titans against the Packers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henry has collected 22.9 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (22.5).
- Henry has had more than 22.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 14 games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Henry's 22.9 rushing attempts per game is 1.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 21.3.
- 57.1% of Henry's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 14 games).
- Henry has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (21.3 rushing attempts) in 57.1% of his games (eight of 14 games).
- Henry notched nine carries in his only career matchup against the Packers, 13.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Henry's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 22.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one lifetime game against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Henry is set at 113.5. That's 6.4 fewer yards than his season average of 119.9.
- Seven times this season (out of 14 total games -- 50%), Henry has had more than 113.5 rushing yards.
- Henry's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 100.6, which he's outpaced by 19.3 yards on average this year.
- Henry has hit the rushing yards over in 64.3% of his opportunities (nine of 14 games).
- Henry has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (100.6) in 64.3% of his games (nine out of 14 matchups).
- In his single career matchup against the Packers, Henry recorded 31 rushing yards, 82.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Packers, Henry has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 113.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henry has collected 1.1 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Henry recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in nine out of 14 games this season (64.3% of his chances).
- Henry has averaged 0.4 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.7).
- Henry hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in eight of 14 games this year (57.1% of his chances).
- Henry has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.7) in nine of 14 games (64.3%).
- Henry's zero rushing touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Packers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Henry's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive