Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Henry's rushing props. Watch Henry's performance play out for the Titans against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henry has recorded 22.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (22.5).
- Henry has collected more than 22.5 rushing attempts in five out of 12 games this season (41.7% of his opportunities).
- Henry's season-long average over/under is 21 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Henry's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Henry averages 17.6 carries per game over his nine career matchups against the Jaguars, 4.9 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Henry's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 22.5 attempts, a number he has surpassed two times in nine career games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Henry's 109.8 rushing yards per game average is 1.3 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games -- 50%), Henry has had more than 108.5 rushing yards.
- Henry's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 98.9, which he's outpaced by 10.9 yards on average this year.
- Henry has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Henry's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 98.9 yards, a figure he's covered in seven out of 12 games (58.3%).
- In his nine career matchups against the Jaguars, Henry averages 88.7 rushing yards per game, 19.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In nine career games against the Jaguars, Henry has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 108.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henry's per-game rushing touchdowns average (1.0) is 0.5 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Henry recorded more than 1.5 rushing touchdowns in four of 12 games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Henry's season-long average over/under is 0.6 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 12 games this year, Henry hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Henry has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.6) in seven of 12 games (58.3%).
- Over his nine career matchups against the Jaguars, Henry averages one rushing touchdown per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Henry's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 1.5 touchdowns, a mark he has outperformed two times in nine career games opposite the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive