Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Henry's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Cleveland Browns. Watch Henry's Titans square off with the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henry has notched 23.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- In six out of 11 games this season (54.5% of his opportunities), Henry has had more than 21.5 rushing attempts.
- Henry's season-long average over/under is 21 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 54.5% of Henry's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of 11 games).
- Henry's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 21. He's gone over that total in six of 11 games (54.5%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Browns, Henry averages 11.3 carries per game, 10.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 21.5 rushing attempts in three lifetime games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Henry is set at 102.5. That's 11.8 fewer yards than his season average of 114.3.
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven of 11 matchups), Henry has put up more than 102.5 rushing yards.
- Henry's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 98.5, which he's outpaced by 15.8 yards on average this year.
- Henry has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (63.6%) out of 11 opportunities.
- Henry has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (98.5) in 63.6% of his games (seven out of 11 matchups).
- Henry's 34.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Browns are 67.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 102.5 rushing yards in three career games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henry has scored 1.1 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Henry has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 63.6% of his games this season (seven of 11 chances).
- Henry has averaged 0.5 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.6).
- Henry hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 11 games this year (63.6% of his chances).
- Henry's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.6. He's gone over that total in seven of 11 games (63.6%).
- In his three career matchups against the Browns, Henry averages 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Browns, Henry has gone over this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive