Derrick Henry's Tennessee Titans visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Henry's rushing prop bets. You can watch Henry and the Titans face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henry has recorded 22.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (19.5).
- Henry has collected more than 19.5 rushing attempts in six out of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Henry's season-long average over/under is 21.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Henry took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Henry has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (21.2 rushing attempts) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- In his two career matchups against the Ravens, Henry averages 7.5 carries per game, 12.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 19.5 rushing attempts in two career games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Henry's 105.1 rushing yards per game average is 14.6 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games -- 55.6%), Henry has had more than 90.5 rushing yards.
- Henry's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 100.1, which he's outpaced by 5.0 yards on average this year.
- Henry has gone over the rushing yards total in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Henry's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 100.1 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in five out of nine games (55.6%).
- In his two career matchups against the Ravens, Henry averages 23.5 rushing yards per game, 67.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Ravens, Henry has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 90.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henry's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.9) is 0.4 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Henry has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine chances).
- Henry's season-long average over/under is 0.6 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Henry hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in five of nine games this year (55.6% of his chances).
- Henry's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.6. He's gone over that total in five of nine games (55.6%).
- Henry's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Ravens are exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Henry's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has outdone one time in two total games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive