Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans host the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Henry's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Henry and the Titans square off with the Colts on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henry has averaged 22.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (20.5).
- Henry has collected more than 20.5 rushing attempts in five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Henry's 22.8 rushing attempts per game is 1.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 21.2.
- Half of Henry's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Henry has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (21.2 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Henry averages 14.1 carries per game over his seven career matchups against the Colts, 6.4 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Henry has gone over Thursday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 20.5 attempts one time in seven total games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Henry's 105.4 rushing yards per game average is 16.9 higher than Thursday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Henry has put up more than 88.5 rushing yards.
- Henry's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 101.1, which he's outpaced by 4.3 yards on average this year.
- Henry has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Henry's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 101.1 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
- In his seven career matchups against the Colts, Henry averages 83.1 rushing yards per game, 5.4 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Henry has gone over Thursday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 88.5 yards three times in seven career games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henry has collected 1.0 rushing touchdown per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Henry has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight chances).
- Henry's season-long average over/under is 0.6 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.4 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of eight games this year, Henry hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Henry has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.6) in five of eight games (62.5%).
- In his seven career matchups against the Colts, Henry averages 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Henry's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has outdone three times in seven career games opposite the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive