In the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday, Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans take on the Baltimore Ravens at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Henry's rushing prop bets. You can watch Henry and the Titans square off against the Ravens on ABC/ESPN at 1:05 PM ET.
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Derrick Henry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henry has averaged 23.6 rushing attempts per game, 1.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (22.5).
- In nine out of 16 games this season (56.2% of his chances), Henry has recorded more than 22.5 rushing attempts.
- Henry's 23.6 rushing attempts per game is 2.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 21.6.
- 62.5% of Henry's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (10 of 16 games).
- Henry's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 21.6. He's gone over that total in 10 of 16 games (62.5%).
- Henry averages 14.3 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens, 8.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Henry's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 22.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in three career games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Henry is set at 118.5. That is 8.2 fewer yards than his season average of 126.7.
- In 43.8% of his games this season (seven of 16 matchups), Henry has put up more than 118.5 rushing yards.
- Henry has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (102.5) by 24.2 yards.
- Henry has hit the rushing yards over in 62.5% of his opportunities (10 of 16 games).
- Henry has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (102.5) in 62.5% of his games (10 out of 16 matchups).
- In his three career matchups against the Ravens, Henry averages 60 rushing yards per game, 58.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 118.5 yards one time in three total games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henry has recorded 1.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Henry had more than 1.5 rushing touchdowns in six out of 16 games this season (37.5% of his chances).
- Henry's season-long average over/under is 0.8 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In nine of 16 games this year, Henry hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (56.2% of his opportunities).
- Henry has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.8) in 10 of 16 games (62.5%).
- Henry's 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens are 0.8 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Henry's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 1.5 touchdowns, a number he has never surpassed in three total games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive