Deonte Harris and the New Orleans Saints travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Harris' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Harris' Saints take on the Bears on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Deonte Harris Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Deonte Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris' per-game rushing attempts average (0.8) is 0.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Harris has recorded more than 1.5 rushing attempts in one out of five games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Harris has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.5).
- Harris took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Harris has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.5 rushing attempts) in just 20% of his games (one of five games).
- Harris notched zero carries in his lone career matchup against the Bears, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Harris' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 1.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one total game against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Harris' 6.0 rushing yards per game average is 2.5 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of five total games -- 60%), Harris has had more than 3.5 rushing yards.
- Harris' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 5.8, which he's outpaced by 0.2 yards on average this year.
- Harris has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- Harris' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 5.8 yards, a figure he's covered in three out of five games (60%).
- In his single career matchup against the Bears, Harris put up zero rushing yards, 3.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Bears, Harris has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 3.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive