On Sunday, Deonte Harris and the New Orleans Saints host the Carolina Panthers at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips digging into Harris' rushing prop bets. Watch Harris' Saints square off with the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Deonte Harris Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Deonte Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris' per-game rushing attempts average (1.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Harris has recorded more than 1.5 rushing attempts in one out of four games this season (25% of his chances).
- Harris has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.5).
- Half of Harris' games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Harris' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.5. He's gone over that total in only one of four games (25%).
- In his only career matchup against the Panthers, Harris racked up two carries, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Harris has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 1.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Harris is set at 4.5. That is 3.0 more yards than his season average of 7.5.
- Three times this season (out of four total games -- 75%), Harris has had more than 4.5 rushing yards.
- Harris has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (6.5) by 1.0 yards.
- Harris has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Harris' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 6.5 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in three out of four games (75%).
- Harris' 13 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Panthers are 8.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Harris' rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 4.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed one time in one career game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive