Deonte Harris and the New Orleans Saints host the Los Angeles Chargers on Monday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Harris' rushing prop bets. Watch Harris' Saints face off against the Chargers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Deonte Harris Rushing Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Deonte Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris has averaged 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (1.5).
- Harris has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Harris has averaged 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.5).
- Harris has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Harris has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards prop bet for Harris is set at 5.5. That is 2.0 more yards than his season average of 7.5.
- Harris has not run for more than 5.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Harris' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 6.5, which he's outpaced by 1.0 yards on average this year.
- Harris has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Harris has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (6.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive