Deonte Harris and the New Orleans Saints square off against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at home at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Harris' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Harris' performance plays out when the Saints take on the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Deonte Harris Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Deonte Harris Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Harris is averaging 20.7 receiving yards per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Harris has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Harris' season average of 20.7 receiving yards per game is 7.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.
- Harris has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his four games (25%).
- In only two of his nine games (22.2%), Harris has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 28 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive