Denzel Mims and the New York Jets travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a look at Mims' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Mims and the Jets take on the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mims is averaging 42.8 receiving yards per game, 3.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In six out of eight games this season (75%), Mims has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Mims' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.6 per game. He averages 3.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Mims has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Mims has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.6 yards.
- Mims is averaging 62 yards per game in his last one outing against the Patriots, 22.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Mims has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 39.5 yards one time in one career game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive