Denzel Mims and the New York Jets host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a look at Mims' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Mims' performance plays out when the Jets square off against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mims' 48.9 receiving yards per game average is 2.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (46.5).
- In three of seven games this year (42.9%), Mims has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Mims has put up 2.4 more receiving yards per game (48.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 46.5.
- Mims has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In only 42.9% of his games (three of seven opportunities), Mims has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (46.5).
Powered By Data Skrive