Denzel Mims' New York Jets visit the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Mims' receiving prop bets. You can watch Mims and the Jets take on the Seahawks on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mims' 54.0 receiving yards per game average is 24.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (29.5).
- In 100% of his games this season (six out of six), Mims has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Mims has collected 7.5 more receiving yards per game (54.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 46.5.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Mims has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Mims has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.5.
Powered By Data Skrive