Denzel Mims' New York Jets host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mims' receiving prop bets. Watch Mims' Jets take on the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mims is averaging 56.8 receiving yards per game, 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (three of five), Mims has totaled more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Mims' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.5 per game. He has collected 12.3 more per game than that average.
- Mims has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his five games (80%).
- In 60% of his games (three out of five opportunities), Mims has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (44.5).
Powered By Data Skrive