On Sunday, Denzel Mims and the New York Jets host the Miami Dolphins at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Mims' receiving prop bets. You can watch how Mims' performance plays out when the Jets take on the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mims' 54.3 receiving yards per game average is 2.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (51.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four), Mims has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Mims' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.2 per game. He has put up 12.1 more per game than that average.
- In three of his four games (75%), Mims has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of games, Mims has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.2 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive