Denzel Mims and the New York Jets square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Mims' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mims' Jets face off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Denzel Mims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Mims is averaging 48.7 receiving yards per game, 1.8 fewer than the over/under of 50.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (one out of three), Mims has put up more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Mims has collected 9.2 more receiving yards per game (48.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 39.5.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Mims has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 100% of his games (three of three chances), Mims has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (39.5).
Powered By Data Skrive