Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs host the New York Jets on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Robinson's receiving prop bets. Watch Robinson's Chiefs square off against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 17.6 receiving yards per game, 13.9 less than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Robinson has not picked up more than 31.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Robinson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.2 per game. He is averaging 11.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Robinson has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just one of his seven games (14.3%), Robinson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.2 yards.
- Robinson is averaging 17 yards per game in his last one contest against the Jets, 14.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 31.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive