Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's a look at Robinson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Robinson's performance plays out when the Chiefs take on the Broncos on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 19.8 receiving yards per game, 15.7 less than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one of six games this season (16.7%), Robinson has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's season average of 19.8 receiving yards per game is 7.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.2.
- Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in two of his three games (66.7%).
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Robinson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.2 yards.
- Robinson is averaging 20 yards per game in his last six contests against the Broncos, 15.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 35.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in six total games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive