On Monday, Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Buffalo Bills at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Robinson's receiving prop bets. Watch Robinson's Chiefs take on the Bills at 5:00 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 10.0 receiving yards per game, 22.5 less than the over/under of 32.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- Robinson has not picked up more than 32.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Robinson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.5 per game. He is averaging 14.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Robinson has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Robinson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (24.5 yards).
- Robinson's 24 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Bills are 8.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game versus the Bills, Robinson has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 32.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive